Childishly fun activities
In Västerås we involve the kids, because they know best what kids find fun. Have a look at what our younger residents like doing best.
WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT VÄSTERÅS CABLE PARK?
– I love everything about Västerås Cable Park! The people, the atmosphere, you can wakeboard whenever you like and there are always new challenges to face. Melanie, aged 15.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE DOING BEST AT WEEKENDS?
– Going to Vallby Open Air Museum and looking at the animals. You can stroke the cat, run around and play and you can climb. Clara, aged 3.
WHERE’S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO HANG OUT?
– I like being in the skate hall with my friends. I can spend hours there. I do kickbiking, but lots of people do skateboarding or BMX. I’m looking forward to the summer when the new outdoor skatepark opens. Theo, aged 12.
WHAT WAS IT LIKE TO HOLD A SNAKE AT KUNGSBYN ANIMAL PARK?
– It was a bit scary. We had great fun at Kungsbyn. Isaac, aged 12.
WHAT’S THE BEST THING ABOUT THE VÄSTMANLAND COUNTY MUSEUM?
– That there are facts and fun pictures from different periods of time and that there are board games and even costumes that you can dress up in. Saga, aged 11.